axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject Name of the root element for a Document style service
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:10:16 GMT

Hello,
I'm writing a client for a web service. The WSDL2java generated code
works fine using a service simulator based on Axis, but I get errors
running the target system (webmethod).

The SOAP sent is :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <soapenv:Body>
    <*subscribeOptionalService
*xmlns="http://localhost:5555/soap/linkback/">
      <transaction_id xmlns="">1234</transaction_id>
    </subscribeOptionalService>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

The target server support team says it expect the root element in the
body to be the method name. subscribeOptionalService is the name of the
method parameter (input document). The SOAPAction is present so the
server may find the target service, but I can't make any change to the
target server,
So, is there any way to force Axis to use the operation name as root
element for the document ?

Nico.