axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis 2: Creating SOAP body from SAX driver
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:17:47 GMT

Hi,

as I read the Axis 2 implementation (AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver),
it allows to stream a response, if the response can be "pulled". In
other words, if the response object behaves like an InputStream.

Unfortunately, in my case this is not an option. I have an object, which
can only push. For example, imagine an XMLFilter or SAX driver.

Is it possible to stream a response in that manner? In other words,
obtain an XMLWriter to which the body may be written?

Thanks,

Jochen