axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Problems with the REST POST Example
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 01:20:58 GMT
Hi Juliane,

Harbarth, Juliane wrote:

> Hi Chinkata,

u mean Chinthaka ;)

> I just managed to get my first REST POST sample working, after having
> downloaded the nightly build. I also fiddled around with my code so
> it is not clear what was wrong. The sourcecode is provided below.

This should work, right? There was a slight problem in the dispatching
code and I fixed that last weak. Don't try to check what was wrong,
rather go ahead and explore more about REST support.
Tweak REST params here and there and see whats happening.(param guide is
here :
http://www.wso2.net/articles/axis2/java/2006/08/01/client-api-parameters).

(I may be off the list for a while, if there is a problem, please fill a
JIRA and I will fix it as soon as I can)

-- Chinthaka