axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jon Carmignani <jcarm...@rhinocorps.com>
Subject WSDL2Java generates an incorrect service name
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 22:13:26 GMT
I am using WSDL2Java to generate code on either side of a web service.
I am employing the wrapped literal style in my WSDL, and most of the
code seems to come out correctly.  My only problem seems to be that the
deploy.wsdd file generated in this process lists the name of the port in
the "<service name ... >" attribute instead of the name I specify in the
"service" tag in the WSDL.

When I fill in the business logic and try to deploy this I get errors
connecting to my web service.  However, when I change the "<service name
... >" attribute to be the same
that I have in the "service" tag in the WSDL and then deploy, it works
beautifully.

Is this a common issue?  I am using Axis 1.3 and running it on a Tomcat
5.0 server.

Thank you,
Jon Carmignani