axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Aleksey Serba" <ase...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Perl SOAP::Lite and Apache Axis2 interoperability
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 08:01:18 GMT
Hi Kinichiro,

Thank you for quick response.
Indeed, your example of version client works for me too.

I'm trying to make a soap call using wsdl.
Could you please test this script in your environment.

Use stubmaker:
sh> stubmaker.pl 'http://localhost/axis2/services/version?wsdl'

or dynamically:
versionclient.pl
------------------------
use SOAP::Lite;
use Data::Dumper;
my $result = SOAP::Lite ->
service('http://localhost/axis2/services/version?wsdl') ->
getVersion();
print Dumper($result);

In both cases my script failed with error "Can't call method "element"
on an undefined value at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/SOAP/Lite.pm line
2845."

Thanks in advance.

Aleksey