axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Fielden" <afiel...@tibco.com>
Subject RE: Using Axis/WSS4J without deployment descriptor file
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:46:34 GMT
Thanks for that code fragment Robert. My handler is now being invoked,
and to clarify, a client-side WSDD file is not required. My client
registers the handler in the following way

List list = service.getHandlerRegistry().getHandlerChain(portQN);
list.add(new
javax.xml.rpc.handler.HandlerInfo(WSSCallbackHandler.class,null,null));

My WSSCallbackHandler class is declared as follows:

public class WSSCallbackHandler extends GenericHandler
{
}

javax.xml.rpc.handler.HandlerInfo(ClientHandler.class,this.handlerConfig
,n