axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Fielden" <afiel...@tibco.com>
Subject RE: Using SAML with Axis
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:50:07 GMT
Thanks Anne.
I've looked at the examples on the WSS4J website. Looks like what I
need, however I'm still unclear about how to obtain the SOAP envelope
associated with the web service call. E.g. if I'm setting up an
RPC/literal WS call like this -

org.apache.axis.client.Service service = new Service(...);
java.xml.rpc.Call call = service.createCall(...);
// Invoke RPC/literal web service
Object[] params = ...
call.invoke(params);

There is no method on 'Call' which allows me to retrieve the SOAP
envelope.

BTW I'm working with existing code which I didn't write, so this may or
may not be the correct way of doing this.