axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sanjesh Pathak" <sanj...@soapknox.com>
Subject [Axis2] HttpServeltRequest
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 13:38:37 GMT
Hi Dims,

I am still unable to get HttpServletRequest object. I am downloaded the
nightly snapshot from here:

http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/axis2-std-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

I tried both ways and I am getting null value:

HttpServletRequest httpServletRequest = (HttpServletRequest)
msgContext.getProperty(HTTPConstants.MC_HTTP_SERVLETREQUEST);

HttpServletRequest httpServletRequest = (HttpServletRequest) msgContext.
getOperationContext().getProperty(HTTPConstants.MC_HTTP_SERVLETREQUEST);

Thanks,
Sanjesh

ok deprecated Constants.HTTP_SERVLET_REQUEST and made sure that
HTTPConstants.MC_HTTP_SERVLETREQUEST works.

-- dims