axis-java-user mailing list archives

From hc narc <hector_n...@yahoo.com>
Subject groovy client+ 500 error
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 23:01:29 GMT
Hi all,

  I am trying to consume public web services which require BASIC authentication. I get the
wsdl file, use apache axis wsdl2java to get java classes. Then I used a java client to access
the web service via the generated java classes.
  It worked alright.
  But because of some project requirements, I have to consume the web service using scripting
language, namely Groovy.
  So when I write the client in groovy, it gives 500 error, (Unknown host).
  Does anyone have any clue?

  The java code:

  import com.sap.xi.FoundationLayer.*;
  public class ProductListWS
{
  public static void main (String[] args) throws Exception{
  ProductList_WSDServiceLocator elmws = new ProductList_WSDServiceLocator();
    ProductList_WSDSoapBindingStub port =   (ProductList_WSDSoapBindingStub)elmws.getProductList_WSDSoapBinding();

   port._setProperty(javax.xml.rpc.Stub.USERNAME_PROPERTY,"username");
 port._setProperty(javax.xml.rpc.Stub.PASSWORD_PROPERTY,"password");

 ProductSelection request = new ProductSelection("PS-110-30A");
 ProductPlantSelection request2 = new ProductPlantSelection("zzz");
 System.out.println(port.productListQueryResponse(request,request2));
}
}

   The groovy code (this one gives 500 error) :

  import com.sap.xi.FoundationLayer.*;

  ProductList_WSDServiceLocator elmws = new ProductList_WSDServiceLocator();
  ProductList_WSDSoapBindingStub port = (ProductList_WSDSoapBindingStub)elmws.getProductList_WSDSoapBinding();

  port._setProperty(javax.xml.rpc.Stub.USERNAME_PROPERTY,"devchallenge");
  port._setProperty(javax.xml.rpc.Stub.PASSWORD_PROPERTY,"web20");

  ProductSelection request = new ProductSelection("PS-110-30A");
  ProductPlantSelection request2 = new ProductPlantSelection("zzz");
  println(port.productListQueryResponse(request,request2));

  THE ERROR:

  Caught: (500)Unknown Host
  at ProductListWS.run(ProductListWS.groovy:15)
  at ProductListWS.main(ProductListWS.groovy)

  thnx a lot,
  Hc