axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis 2: Creating SOAP body from SAX driver
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:10:38 GMT
The other alternative is to use OMDataSource, keep the streaming
straight to output in the 3 serialize methods and use the code in
JaxmeDataBindingTemplate only for the getReader() method. this way you
will have the best of both worlds. When the engine needs an om object
it will call getReader() and otherwise call the serialize methods.

http://ws.apache.org/commons/axiom/apidocs/org/apache/axiom/om/OMDataSource.html

thanks,
-- dims