axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Yura Tkachenko" <yura.tkache...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Unable to use WSDL2JAVA.
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:24:54 GMT
Hi, Anne

I can say definitely this wsdl worked perfect for Axis 1.3, I used cmd line:

WSDL2Java d:\some_path\territory.wsdl

And proxy classes generates without any warnings, errors. And I tried also
another wsdl code generator processor .NET 2.0. I only has warnings, but
proxy classes also generates. So as I can see Axis2 uses this warning
(according .NET 2.0) as fatal error and throwing exception. I think it's not
good. It would be high appriciated if it will be fixed and worked as in Axis
1.3.

2006/8/16, Anne Thomas Manes <atmanes@gmail.com>:

> Axis 1.4 should have generated an exception for this WSDL. It isn't valid.
> You cannot add any additional configuration information. You must make
> the WSDL valid.
>
> On 8/15/06, Yura Tkachenko <yura.tkachenko@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Anne,
> >
> > but why the same wsdl worked for Axis 1.4 ? Can I add some configuration
> > param without change primary wsdl file?
> >

> > 2006/8/15, Anne Thomas Manes <atmanes@gmail.com>:
> > >
> > Yura,
> >
> > No, please don't reopen the JIRA. As Dims says, the latest build
> > throws an informative exception. Your problem is caused by the fact
> > that you do not import your second schema
> > (targetNamespace="urn:/crmondemand/xml/territory") into the
> > first
> > schema, therefore Axis cannot find elements/types with a prefix of
> > xsdLocal1. Add this line to the first schema:
> >
> >             <xsd:import
> > namespace="urn:/crmondemand/xml/territory"/>
> >
> > Anne
> >
> > On 8/15/06, Yura Tkachenko <yura.tkachenko@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > I have in wsdl *element*:
> > >

> > > <xsd:element name="ListOfTerritory"
> > > type="xsdLocal1:ListOfTerritory"></xsd:element>
> > >
> > > <xsd:complexType
> > > name="ListOfTerritory"><xsd:sequence><xsd:element
> > > name="Territory" maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0"
> > > type="xsdLocal1:Territory"></xsd:element>
> > >
> > > </xsd:sequence>
> > >
> > > </xsd:complexType>Should I reopen bug
> > > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1026  ?
> >  >

> >  > > "ListOfTerritory". In your last message you showed us a
> *complexType*

> update
> define

> > > found!
> > > (SchemaCompiler.java
> > > > >
> > > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processParticle
> > (SchemaCompiler.java:1318)
> > > > >

> > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processComplexType
> > > (SchemaCompiler.java:846)
> > > > >
> >  >
> > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processAnonymousComplexSchemaType
> > > (SchemaCompiler.java:775)
> > > > >

> > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(
> SchemaCompiler.java:475)
> > > > >

> > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(
> SchemaCompiler.java
> > > :446)
> > > > >

> > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:308)
> > > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile
> > > > >

> > org.apache.axis2.schema.ExtensionUtility.invoke(ExtensionUtility.java
> [...]
If it
> is
> >  > sent
> > > informative
> > fixed.

Ondemand
> Service
> > > wsdl

> > > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException
> > > > > > > > >

> > org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate
> > > > > > > > >

> > org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage
> > > (Simp
> > > > > > > > >

> > org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate
> > > > > > > > >
> > > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException :
> > > > > > > > >
> > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile
> > > > > > > > >

> > org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(Simp
> > > > > > > > >

> > > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement
> > (SchemaCompiler.

> >  > > >

> > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.
> > > > > > > > >

> > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.

> > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processParticle(SchemaCompiler
> > > > > > > > >

> > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processComplexType
> > > > > > > > >

> > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processAnonymousComplexSchemaT
> > > > > > > > >

> > > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSchema
> > (SchemaCompiler.j

> > > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement
> > > > > > > > >
> > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile
> >  > > > > > (SchemaCompiler.java:22
> > > > > > > > >

> > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:18

I'm used
> also
> used
> > > this