axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gaurav Dayal" <gaurav.da...@c-sam.co.in>
Subject Axis 2 stub generation
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 05:50:40 GMT

I am using axis2. According to limitations specified on apache website,
axis2 doesn't support RPC style for stub generation. Still, I tried to
generate stubs from a wsdl with RPC style and it generated the code. The
difference between codes generated with RPC and Document style coding is
that in case of RPC, methods return/pass OMElement; while in case of
Document style; methods return/pass objects that are custom created by axis
and implement XmlObject. I just want to know whwther this can cause problems
while manipulating the passed/returned parameters.

Gaurav Dayal
Jr Software Engineer
C-SAM
 <http://www.c-sam.com> www.c-sam.com
email: gaurav.dayal@c-sam.co.in <mailto:gaurav.dayal@c-sam.co.in>
+ 91 22  27781940 (O)
+ 91 22  27781940 (F)
+ 91 9833988916   (M)

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail and the document(s) accompanying this e-mail is intended solely
for the recipient(s) to which it is addressed, and contains information that
may be confidential or privileged and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is
not authorized and is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately, and delete each and every copy of it.