axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "John Ferron" <johnfer...@alliantenergy.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Exception when instaniating QName object
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:49:26 GMT
Ajith,

My poster utility that I am trying to write is posting to a webapp that uses Glue which is
hosted on a Tomcat 5.0 web server.  This link http://xfire.codehaus.org/FAQ has the same error
that I want to point out.  Has anyone come across this?  The error is on the middle of the
page.

John

>>> ajith.ranabahu@gmail.com 07/13/06 4:42 AM >>>

Hi,
What is the servlet engine you are using ? Perhaps a mismatch of the
servlet spec used ?

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu