axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 lazy init
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:36:40 GMT
Well lots of people do build axis2 successfully with maven, myself
included ;-) . What version of maven are you using? Note: maven 2 will
_not_ work . That error looks like a maven 2.x error to me.

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/

On 7/12/06, Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Yes having the war definitely helped
> But the src distro doesnt have a pom.xml causing this error in the build-
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Cannot execute mojo: resources.
It requires a project with an existing pom.xml, but the build is not using one.

> Thanks
> M-

> addressed.  If you have received this email message in error, please notify

is no pom in the distros for maven to build from
> > BTW: Is any of this published yet??
> > Thanks,
> > M-
> > This email message and any files transmitted with it contain confidential
> > information intended only for the person(s) to whom this email message is
> > addressed.  If you have received this email message in error, please notify
> > the sender immediately by telephone or email and destroy the original
> > message without making a copy.  Thank you.

throws