axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Advanced Installation Adding Axis2 To Your Own Webapp. Is it possible?
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 12:44:52 GMT
I thought this was documented but I can't seem to find it. Are you
deploying via maven, ant or something else?

Bottom line: You need this structure in your WAR:

myWebApp.war

- -  axis2-web
                   -- WEB-INF

                                   --  conf
                                   --  services
                                   --  modules

Just expand the standard war, take the dirs above, and place them in your WAR.

BTW, if you're starting from scratch, I recommend the nightlies:

http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/