axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2]axiom-api-1.0 library
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:43:00 GMT
Hi,
You have to have the target namespace for the schema like this
<xs:schema targetNamespace="http://example.com/transfer.wsdl">
since this is lacking, the messages were refering to non existing elements
:)

BTW there was a bug in the Axis2 codegen which screwed up the generated code
when the targetnamespace of the schema and the targetnamespace of the WSDL.
This specifically happened with RPC bindings but I recommend you use the
latest nightlies.

Ajith