axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] How to do wsdl based validation with raw messages?
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:05:49 GMT
Hi Carsten,
Nice to see you in this list :)  just as Dims said ,for having non
databound, raw XML handling use the -d none  (ah make it all lowercase
please) option and you'll get all your skeletons generated with
OMElement in - OMElement out style.
Anyway we do not have a model where the input messages get validated
against a schema. You'll have to implement that either as a handler
(and take a hit in performance) or in the message receiver/ service
class (with the risk that an invalid message could get completely
processed for the QoS)

Ajith

On 7/10/06, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:
> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> > Hi Carsten,
> >
> > Did you try the "-d NONE" option in wsdl2java?
> >
> Ups, no...but will do that now :)
> I didn't see that option when I 'quickly' looked at the tools doc; sorry
> for noise!
>
> Thanks, Dims
>
> Carsten
>
> --
> Carsten Ziegeler - Open Source Group, S&N AG
> http://www.s-und-n.de
> http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Ajith Ranabahu