axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Converting from Glue to Axis2.0
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 14:14:30 GMT
Hi,
You can just create an OMElement out of the string and attach that to
a default SOAP envelope.

1. use the staxOMBuilder to parse the file and generate an OMElement out of it.
see [1]
2. Use the SOAPxxFactory.getDefaultEnvelope() to get an envelope
object. Use the getBody().addChild(xxx) method to attach the
OMElement.

That should do the trick :)

Ajith
[1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/OMTutorial.html