axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "M S" <mojm...@gmail.com>
Subject File access from a .war
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:40:47 GMT
Hi,

I have a web service that is supposed to generate prime numbers. I store the
latest generated prime number in a file called prime.txt. So for example, if
the program is run and generated 3, 3 will be stored in prime.txt and next
time it will generate 5. If there is no prime.txt, the program will generate
1 and try to create prime.txt.

My problem is that my web service application does not seem to be able to
read/write a file. Any ideas on how this should be done? Notice that the
prime.txt must be able to saved for the duration of the web service's
lifetime.

Regards