axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2 1.0] authoring WSDL
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 20:50:58 GMT
As I said, for unwrapped document style, you don't need to use a void
type. Instead, you should specify a message with no parts:

      <w:message name="myOperationRequest"/>

You should use WS-Addressing and the Action parameter to indicate the
method you want to invoke.

For a oneway message, you define an operation with an input message,
but no output message, e.g.,

       <w:operation name="myOneWayOperation">
            <w:input name="myOneWayOperationRequest
                  message="tns:myOneWayOperationRequest"/>
       </w:operation>

Anne