axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2 ]WSDL generation error
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:06:38 GMT
When using document style, each operation must have a unique signature (the
QName of the child of the <soap:Body> in the input message). You have two
operations (Get and Delete) that use the same message for input
(EmptyMessage). You must define unique input messages for each operation.

Also -- what databinding system are you using? I don't believe that ADB
support <xsd:any>.

Anne