axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] userguide problem
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:00:20 GMT
You can't simply change the style from "rpc" to "document" and expect it to
work. You also must remove the "namespace" attributes from the <soap:body>
definitions, and you need to change the message <wsdl:part> definitions to
reference elements rather than types, and thos elements must be
defined/imported/included in the <wsdl:types> section.

If you post your WSDL, I'd be happy to review it for you.

Anne