axis-java-user mailing list archives

From delapen...@pnb.com.ph
Subject Re: [Axis2] IWAB0399E Error in generating Java from WSDL
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 02:40:16 GMT
Hi,

        Attached are screen shots on how i encountered the error + the
.wsdl file.   This is how it came to be:
                1.    I created a new Dynamic Web Project,
                2.    copied my src folder from existing project,
                3.    chose the class i want to expose as webservice and
tried to create a new web service from it.
                4.    error IWAB0399E ... referenced but not defined

thank you,

Joseph

"Anne Thomas Manes" <atmanes@gmail.com>
07/13/2006 04:07 AM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Axis2] IWAB0399E Error in generating Java from WSDL

Please post your WSDL.

On 7/12/06, delapenajs@pnb.com.ph <delapenajs@pnb.com.ph> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>         I've already done a webservice using Eclipse 3.2.   Used Dynamic
Web
> Project then created Web Service from it.   It was ok and went smooth.
Now
> i'm trying to convert my existing codes to a webservice.   I got stuck n
> kept on encountering this error:
>
>         IWAB0399E Error in generating Java from WSDL:
java.io.IOException: