axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Atanas Ianev" <A.Ia...@betandwin.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 WSDL2Java generator
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 10:08:10 GMT
Yes that's right! I've just played and tried something and forgot to put
it back. But This should not be the problem.
Please find attached a WSDL and XSD, which are much more simple and just
point to the problem.

When I create the client classes and define a package like
"test.ws.com", it gets ignored and the types and elements defined in the
XSD file became a package as defined in the namespace
"test.ws.com/Ver2". This causes a compiler error, because of the invalid
package format. Only the "TestWebServiceCallbackHandler" and the
"TestWebServiceStub" classes a created in the specified package. I
cannot find any error in the WSDL or XSD.
The simplest solution would be to change the namespace, but it is not
possible, because the service is for a year in production and it is just
impossible to change it on all the clients. In production we have over
100 types and elements, which makes the manual change of the package
fairly difficult and fault-prone.

I hope someone can help me to find another solution.

Thank you!

Atanas