axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rishikesh.Mall...@atradius.com
Subject RE: Axis 1.3 WSDL2Java code generation
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 14:02:25 GMT
Thanks!

  _____

From: jayachandra [mailto:jayachandra@gmail.com]
Sent: 25 July 2006 12:05
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis 1.3 WSDL2Java code generation

As far as I know, it can't be configured to such a fine level. However I can
suggest something like the following, see if it might help.

Offline, create a class (say desired.implementation.class) as to how you
want your implementation class' code should look like.

Axis WSDL2Java gives an option '-c' to generate the name of the
implementation class as per whatever classname you give. So you give the
value for -c option as desired.implementation.class

Now copy the previously offline created class into the package where
artifacts got created. And you would have the set of artifacts the way you
wanted them to be created.

Hope that helps,

Jayachandra

On 7/25/06, Rishikesh.Mallesh@atradius.com
<mailto:Rishikesh.Mallesh@atradius.com>  <Rishikesh.Mallesh@atradius.com
<mailto:Rishikesh.Mallesh@atradius.com>  > wrote:

Dear Axis community,

I wanted to know whether it is possible to change the behaviour of WSDL2Java
to generate some be-spoke boilerplate code.

For instance, I want the service method in my server side implementation
class to contain a try/catch block -

public ResponseMessage doMessage(RequestMessage msg)

{

try

{

}

catch(MyBaseApplicationExceptions e)

{

      throw new AxisFault(e.getMessage());

}

}

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Rishi

This message is intended for the addressee or its representative only.
Any form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail message and its contents,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and
all its attachments subsequently.

--
-- Jaya