axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rishikesh.Mall...@atradius.com
Subject WSS4J
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 12:54:19 GMT
Hello,

I've a question on WSS4J. I am using WSS4J with Axis 1.3 on the server side.

I wanted to know if it is possible to convert the contents of wsse:Password
from its digest form to a text form?

I need access to the password within the application. Is there an API to
convert from digest to text?

Cheers

Rishi

This message is intended for the addressee or its representative only.
Any form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail message and its contents,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and
all its attachments subsequently.