axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Dillon (ext. 944)" <Brian.Dil...@FINEOS.com>
Subject RE: [axis 2] data binding
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:06:27 GMT
Hi,

Thanks, I suspect given the translation we need to make between our on-wire
objects and our business objects I suspect we will need to use option 4. Are
these samples in the released version 1 or will I need to take down the
current dev branch ?

Thanks,

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: robert lazarski [mailto:robertlazarski@gmail.com]
Sent: 12 July 2006 14:34
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [axis 2] data binding

If I understand correctly:

1) For raw XML handling use the -d none flag to wsdl2java .
2) ADB is the default and works great but has limited schema support, ie, it
is not intended to be an exhaustive implementation.
3) xmlbeans is well supported and has handled my schemas - that's what I
use. There are also jibx users.
4) For pojo's there are RPC test cases in the latest src that use ser /
deser .

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/

On 7/12/06, Brian Dillon (ext. 944) <Brian.Dillon@fineos.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is the recommended way of serializing/deserializing a complex XSD
> structure in Axis 2. In Axis 1.3 we used our own serializers but that
> doesn't appear to be an option with Axis 2 ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian

> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, may be
> privileged and is intended only for the user of the recipient named
> above. If you are not the intended recipient or a representative of
> the intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and must
not copy, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail to anybody else.

> If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the copy you
> received.  This e-mail has been swept for computer viruses. However, you
should carry out your own virus checks.