axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Wan Kaveevivitchai" <wan1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2 v1.0] soapmonitor, how to use
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 12:34:09 GMT
there is still the same error when i try to engage the soapmonitor module
via the axis administration page.

but when i access soapmonitor applet through the web browser, i am be able
to see the applet but and see it in start mode, but when i make a call from
client to server the soapmonitor applet remain unchange instead of capture
something.

the call between client-server is completed without seeing any soap msg on
the applet.

Wan