axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Luis Rivera" <luigg...@hotmail.com>
Subject java.lang.LinkageError: Class soap/xsd/CompanyInfo violates loader constraints
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2006 20:10:33 GMT
HELP PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE,

   Any axis/tomcat Guru knows what can cause this exception? I need to have
some classes either in shared or common, outside of the webapps directory.
This is causing my a great headache, and only by activating the logging in
the webapps directory I saw the trace you will see below. I solved all the
problems of the classloaders not finding the classes, but I don't know how
to solve this one.

I read in another website that the problem might be the classloading
delegation, but I don't think Tomcat has a way to change the classloading
delegation model. Besides, I don't believe that would solve it, because I
don't think the problem is that it is not finding the classes, but something
else ... what constraints and where are they set? I am not using a Security
Manager, so it is not about permissions in the catalina.policy file.

Here is the full stack trace

27782 [http-8095-Processor25] DEBUG org.apache.axis.enterprise  - Mapping
Exception to AxisFault^M
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTar
getException^M
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)^M
        at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)^M
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)^M
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)^M
        at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.invokeMethod
(RPCProvider.java:397)^M
        at
org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider.java:186)^M
        at
org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:323)^M
        at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)^M
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)^M
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java :83)^M
        at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService.java:454)^M
        at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:281)^M
        at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost
(AxisServlet.java:699)^M
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)^M
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)^M
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service (HttpServlet.java:802)^M
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)^M
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java
:173)^M
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)^M
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)^M
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)^M
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)^M
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke
(StandardEngineValve.java:107)^M
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)^M
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)^M
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)^M
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)^M
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)^M
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)^M
        at java.lang.Thread.run (Thread.java:595)^M
Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: Class soap/xsd/CompanyInfo violates
loader constraints^M
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)^M
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass (ClassLoader.java:620)^M
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)^M
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)^M
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100 (URLClassLoader.java:56)^M
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:195)^M
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)^M
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass ( URLClassLoader.java:188)^M
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)^M
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)^M
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal ( ClassLoader.java:319)^M
        at vsa.jniCRLimpl.nada(jniCRLimpl.java:100)^M
        at soap.wsdl.CRLImpl.getCompany(CRLImpl.java:94)^M
        at soap.wsdl.CRLSkeleton.getCompany(Unknown Source)^M
        ... 30 more^M

Thanks in advance,
--Luis R.