axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Converting from Glue to Axis2.0
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 20:22:06 GMT
Good Afternoon John-

AXIS 2 is decidedly not beta ready
The functionality I had with Axis-1_3 (which worked flawlessly BTW) is either
Missing entirely..Is there one working jws which the AxisServlet will publish as a working
AxisServlet service?
Doesnt work at all ..try running WSDL2Java on any WSDL in the samples folder and watch the
fireworks
Last..Maven is a great tool for build engineers but I prefer Ant

Comments?

M-

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Ferron
  To: mgainty@hotmail.com ; axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 6:01 PM
  Subject: Re: Re: Converting from Glue to Axis2.0

  Yes I did and the code that you recommended to me does work, but I have to manually then
create the header, evelope, and body tags for the soap message.
  Some of the code that I was using was also from   http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/OMTutorial.html
which is talked about more at the very bottom of this email.

  John

  >>> mgainty@hotmail.com 07/05/06 4:36 PM >>>

  Hi John-
  I dont know about your converter but personally  I didnt see anything that resembled the
V1.x code that you generated

  did you get a chance to take a look at the sample 2.x client code located at
  samples/googleSpellcheck/src/sample/google/spellcheck/FormModel.java

  M-