axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2 ]WSDL generation error
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:18:59 GMT
Drats..so close!

java org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java -uri file:///AXIS/Axis-2_1/samples/transfer2/transfer2.wsdl

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException
: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGener
ationEngine.java:235)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetExcepti
on
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(Simp
leDBExtension.java:52)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGener
ationEngine.java:188)
        ... 2 more
java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(Simp
leDBExtension.java:49)
        ... 3 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaCo
mplexType.addMetaInfo(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;)V
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processNamedComplexSchemaType(
SchemaCompiler.java:715)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSchema(SchemaCompiler.j
ava:674)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.
java:414)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.
java:385)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:26
5)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:20
9)
        at org.apache.axis2.schema.ExtensionUtility.invoke(ExtensionUtility.java
:77)
        ... 8 more

and I cannot locate addMetaInfo method anywhere in my copy of XmlSchemaComplexType class..

Obrigado Robert-
M-