axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 lazy init
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:32:19 GMT
public class VladimirServlet extends avax.servlet.http.HttpServlet
{
   public void init(javax.servlet.ServletConfig servletConfig) throws ServletException
   {
   }
} //end declaration ValidimirServlet

HTH
Martin--

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Valmir Macário
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org ; Martin Gainty
  Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:06 PM
  Subject: Re: Axis2 lazy init

  Martin, i doesn´t no understand right. I´ve try put the init method in my service class.
May you give more details. Where i put this init method, what the signature of this methot.
I can call other classs from him, im my case is a Timer class. I need to do some alteration
in tomcat? I put load-on-start to 1.

  Thanks

  Valmir