axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] How web-services works with external jars?
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 12:30:21 GMT
Have you verified your webservice is deployed?
We could determine more easily what the problem is if we can we see the source for client
- TestMyService.java

M-

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Smirnova, Natalya
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 7:56 AM
  Subject: [Axis2] How web-services works with external jars?

  I have such problem:

  I want to add external jar to build path in my web-service. I use objects of classes from
this jar in method, which is described in service.xml. But my client for this method display
errors, such follows:

        org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: unknown

        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:287)

        at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:457)

        at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:399)

        at client.TestMyService.main(TestMyService.java:27).......................

  Best regards, Smirnova Natalya.

  MERA NN /EMA/custom software