axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 lazy init
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:27:29 GMT
My attempt was to steer clear of that swamp
Someone earlier had mentioned download axis2.war and deploy to tomcat
Well..There is no axis2.war from what I could see from any of the Axis2 v1 binary distros
Downloading the source and attempting to build is a tail-chasing exercise as there is no pom
in the distros for maven to build from
BTW: Is any of this published yet??
Thanks,
M-

----- Original Message -----
From: "robert lazarski" <robertlazarski@gmail.com>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: Axis2 lazy init

I believe what deepal said was that this change was made in the latest
svn. That means you either have to build from source or wait until
that change appears in the nightly builds. Since that change was made
today (july 13th) , you need to build from source to use that feature
now.

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/