axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dhakshinamoorthy, Hariharasudhan" <Hariharasudhan_Dhakshinamoor...@syntelinc.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] how to call service through http
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:47:59 GMT
Delapena
Axis2 doesn't have that option becuase its fully document/literal based and
you can't be passing parameters like you do it for RPC.
You must be writing clients to access your webservice or try using some
SOAPBox like Vordel etc etc ..

Hope this helps

-----Original Message-----
From: delapenajs@pnb.com.ph [mailto:delapenajs@pnb.com.ph]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 4:03 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Axis2] how to call service through http

Hi,

        I am able to call my webservice in axis 1 using ex:
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/MyService?method=getSomething and it
returns a soap response in the browser.    I was wondering how to do this in
axis 2. I tried replacing axis with axis2 in the url, unfortunately, it
didnt work.

thanks

Joseph

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information
from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information from Syntel, Inc.
which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information
is intended to be for the addressee only.   If you are not the addressee, any disclosure,
copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you have recieved