axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kar, Sagar \(Genworth, Contractor\)" <Sagar....@genworth.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Configuring SOAP over JMS axis2 client
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 19:47:13 GMT
Hi Ali,

Thanks a lot.
I have to dig into the code to figure out the constant names.
Is there any kind of documentation available for SOAP over JMS on the
apache site?

Thanks and regards,
Sagar

-----Original Message-----
From: Ali Sadik Kumlali [mailto:as_kumlali@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 3:12 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Configuring SOAP over JMS axis2 client

Hi Sagar,

AFAIK, Axis2 client doesn't load
"transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName" and
"transport.jms.Destination" from axis2.xml. You should embed these
values into an URL.

Have you, by any chance, seen the JMSEchoRawXMLTest.java[1]? Also, last
week I posted a message that mentions about my "Hello Axis2 & JMS!"
application[2] :)

Hope this helps.

Ali Sadik Kumlali

[1]