axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Morrison" <amorri...@curamsoftware.com>
Subject RE: WSDD reference or examples
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:13:39 GMT
Hi Anne,

Thanks for your replies - further investigation is making me wonder if
there is an issue with the runtime WSDL generation in Axis 1.4.

I am working on a proof-of-concept for creating a deploy.wsdd where an
XML Schema can be used to defined what XML is sent within the
<soap:body>.

Looking at the WSDL generated by the Axis webapp running on Tomcat, I
think I am most of the way there. However, the WSDL describing the
request element is not what I expected.
The schema types include
	<element name="processSOAPBody" type="xsd:anyType"/>
and the wsdl messages for the input is
<wsdl:message name="processSOAPBodyRequest">
	<wsdl:part element="impl:processSOAPBody" name="part"/>
</wsdl:message>

I would have expected these to be in the same format as the entries for
the return
<element name="processSOAPBodyInput" type="cns:eligibilityType"/>
<wsdl:message name="processSOAPBodyRequest">
	<wsdl:part element="impl:processSOAPBodyInput"
name="processSOAPBodyInput"/>
</wsdl:message>

I have attached the wsdd and the schema it references and the generated
WSDL in the hope you may have time to look over this. Any suggestions or
comments would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy.