axis-java-user mailing list archives

From heikki <tropic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] MessageContext w/o any properties
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:08:04 GMT
Hi,

I do it inside a custom handler, the code of which is

package com.xxx.handler;

import java.util.Map;
import java.util.Set;

import org.apache.axis2.AxisFault;
import org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext;
import org.apache.axis2.engine.Handler;
import org.apache.axis2.handlers.AbstractHandler;
import org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants;
import org.apache.commons.logging.Log;

public class GetRequestHandler extends AbstractHandler implements Handler {
    private Log log = LogFactory.getLog(GetRequestHandler.class);

    public void invoke(MessageContext msgContext) throws AxisFault {

         Map propsMap = msgContext.getProperties();
         if(propsMap.size() == 0) {
             System.out.println("msgContext props map is empty !!!  ");
         }
         Set propsSet = props.entrySet();
         if(propsSet.size() == 0) {
              System.out.println("msgContext props set is empty !!!  ");
         }

         HttpServletRequest httpServletRequest = (HttpServletRequest)
msgContext.getProperty(HTTPConstants.MC_HTTP_SERVLETREQUEST);
         if(httpServletRequest == null) {
              System.out.println("httpServletRequest is null !!!  ");
         }
    }
}