axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bruno Negrao" <bneg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2: How to set "Transfer-encoding" header
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:47:56 GMT
Guys, I don't think you understood what header i need to set. I'm
talking about the HTTP
Transfer-encoding header that goes external to the message. Not that
<soap:header> that goes right before the <soap:body>.

I saw that the "chunked" transfer encoding is set by default on the
"axis.xml" file that goes on the distribution:
<transportSender name="http"
                 class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.
                        CommonsHTTPTransportSender">
   <parameter name="PROTOCOL" locked="false">HTTP/1.1</parameter>
   <parameter name="Transfer-Encoding"
              locked="false">chunked</parameter>
</transportSender>

How can I set this header without editing this file?