axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bruno Negrao" <bneg...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2: Crazy characters being sent
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 20:07:43 GMT
Hi guys, the SOAP message generated by the code bellow is rendering
some wierd characters before and after the XML content.

Bellow is the SOAP message caught using tcpmon. Note the "102" and the
"0" before and after the XML.

POST /pfappspabxutils HTTP/1.1

102
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
      <soapenv:Header />
      <soapenv:Body>
         <AgendaPesquisa xmlns="http://localhost:8080/">
            <tipo>C</tipo>
         </AgendaPesquisa>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>0

What are these characters? the server is not responding my requests.

The code I used to generate this message is bellow:

   public static void main (String[] agrv) throws AxisFault,
MalformedURLException {
    	final EndpointReference targetEPR = new
                     EndpointReference("http://localhost:8080/pfappspabxutils");
    	try {
    		 ServiceClient client = new ServiceClient();
    		 Options options = new Options();
    		 options.setTo(targetEPR);
    		 options.setAction

("http://172.16.10.103:8080/AgendaPesquisa#AgendaPesquisa");
    		 client.setOptions(options);
    		 client.sendReceive(getOMElement());
         } catch (AxisFault axisFault) {
             axisFault.printStackTrace();
         }
    }

    public static OMElement getOMElement() {
        OMFactory fac = OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory();
        OMElement method = fac.createOMElement("AgendaPesquisa", null);
        method.declareDefaultNamespace("http://localhost:8080/");
        OMElement value = fac.createOMElement("tipo", null);
        value.addChild(fac.createOMText(value, "C"));
        method.addChild(value);
        return method;
    }

thank you,