axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS 2] WS-addressing module
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:14:02 GMT
Fabien

WS-Management uses the normal extension point for WS-Addressing, which is
the reference parameters. This extension point is ALREADY built in.

<wsa:ReferenceParameters>
  <wsman:ResourceURI> resource URI </wsman:ResourceURI>
  <wsman:SelectorSet>
  </wsman:Selector>
  </wsman:SelectorSet>
</wsa:ReferenceParameters>

These can be set using the following Axis2 code:

EndpointReference epr;
epr.addReferenceParameter(OMElement el);

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle