axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dynamic invocation of web services
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 23:33:09 GMT
Aha

Well no. Maybe. Yes. Maybe. No.

Actually Axis2 does NOT have the mapping registry (types <->
namespace) that Axis1 has, because Axis2 is loosely coupled with the
XML data binding. ADB has a generic mapper, but you have to provide
the namespace, and it won't map to more than one namespace without
doing code gen.

I don't know about XMLBeans - it is a much more powerful project so it
may have that support.

Paul

On 7/4/06, amine MOKHTARI <gradiant82@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> therefore, axis2 gives the mechanisms to define parameters and their
> types for invoking an operation belonging has web services ???
>
> Paul Fremantle a écrit :
> > Sure, Axis2 has dynamic support. You need to create the XML body of
> > the message and pass it as an OMElement. You can also use STAX and
> > then use a STAXOMBuilder to create the OMElement.
> >
> > Once you have the OMElement you can use ServiceClient or
> > OperationClient to invoke the service.
> >
> > Paul
> >
> > On 7/4/06, Deepal Jayasinghe <deepal@opensource.lk> wrote:
> >> yes , ServiceClient has a constructor for doing that.

> >> --
> >> Thanks,
> >> Deepal
> >> ~Future is Open~