axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "D P" <developerper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to do some init jobs in my web service ?
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 12:57:02 GMT
You can initialize the Axis servlet itself by overriding the axis servlet
class and implementing an init method. Alternatively, you can init a
specific service by placing a public void init(ServiceContext
serviceContext) method in your service skeleton class. You can control how
often the service's init() method is called by declaring a scope for the
service in your services.xml file. For example,declaring the
scope=application will cause the init() method to be called once on startup,
setting scope=session will call it once per client session.