axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Few questions about security
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:12:42 GMT
Hi,

Please see my comments in line:

On 7/21/06, Raghbir Singh <raghbir@moremagic.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>     I have a few questions about security.
>
> 1. Can I remove the milliseconds part from a Timestamp, which is sent to
> the server and also the one which is used to create Password Digest ?

Yes !

Please use

<precisionInMilliseconds>false</precisionInMilliseconds>

within the <action> element of the "OutflowSecurity" parameter.

> 2. Can I specify the order of tokens, like I want Timestamp first and
> then a UsernameToken. ?

Yes !

To add a Username token and a Timestamp into the security header you
have to use :

In the above case the first element of the security header will be the
UsernameToken and the next will be Timestamp.

If you want to change the order simply change the order of the items
in the <items> element. Basically the last item of the list will be
the first to appear in the security header.

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
www.ruchith.org