axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Harbarth, Juliane" <Juliane.Harba...@softwareag.com>
Subject RE: Installing Axis2
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:43:16 GMT

Hi,

thanks to Martin and Jiang, I managed to generate two classes
VersionCallbackHandler.java and VersionStub.java. I even managed to
write a Client that uses these classes and compiled all the three.
Only, they don't run. The class VersionClient and the error msg.
is provided below. I'd be greatful for more advise.
I am almost sure the service is deployed, the axis2 'Services'
page says so.

Thanks & regards,
Juliane.

import org.apache.axis2.*;

public class VersionClient
{
  {
    try {
      //Create the stub by passing the AXIS_HOME and target EPR.
      //We pass null to the AXIS_HOME and hence the stub will use the
current directory as the AXIS_HOME
      VersionStub stub = new VersionStub(null,

"http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/axis2:versionPortType");
      stub.getVersion(new VersionStub.GetVersion());
    } catch (Exception e) {
      e.printStackTrace();
    }
  }
}

E:\local\axis2>java VersionClient
(org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder).
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Service not found operation terminated !!
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisO
peration.java:287)
        at org.apache.axis2.VersionStub.getVersion(VersionStub.java:136)
        at VersionClient.main(VersionClient.java:13)
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Service not
found operation terminated !!
        at
org.apache.axis2.engine.InstanceDispatcher.fillContextsFromSessionContex
t(InstanceDispatcher.java:113)
        at
org.apache.axis2.engine.InstanceDispatcher.invoke(InstanceDispatcher.jav
a:65)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:381)
        at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:473)
        at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:445)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostReques
t(HTTPTransportUtils.java:284)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:136)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
        at
tionFilterChain.java:252)
        at
erChain.java:173)
        at
e.java:213)
        at
e.java:178)
        at
:126)
        at
:105)
        at
java:107)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:1
48)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:85
6)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processC
onnection(Http11Protocol.java:744)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint
.java:527)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollow
erWorkerThread.java:80)
        at
.java:684)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

        at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.<init>(AxisFault.java:159)
        ... 3 more