axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Harbarth, Juliane" <Juliane.Harba...@softwareag.com>
Subject Installing Axis2
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2006 11:48:02 GMT

Hi,

I installed Axis2 below Tomcat using the WAR (Web Archive) Distribution
as
described in the Apache Axis2 Installation Guide. The installation seems
ok
since I am able to see the Axis2 Web Application Home Page.

My first idea was to call the version service and therefore I wanted to
generate client stubs using the WSDL2Java Tool as described in the
User's Guide.
However, I can't find it. The User's Guide says it is
"located in the bin directory of the distribution" but there is no such
thing.

All I've got is an axis2 folder below 'webapps' below 'Tomcat 5.5'.
There is
something I am not getting. Please advise.

Regards,
Juliane.