axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amit Andhale" <amit.andh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Help: Axis 1.3 Array Problem.
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 05:16:54 GMT
Hi ,

*Stanley: *Thanks, by following steps you suggested I got the OutPut.
But I update the web reference on .NET side, it will flush out my changes.
So this is very rudimentory solution for me.
How did you solve your problem?

*Anne:* I got your point. I will try to use WSDL first approach and will
unwrapp the Arrays.

Amit