axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Walt <junk...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [Axis2] PortType Stub and Skeleton not being build
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 19:02:32 GMT
Hi Martin,
    I have no clue. What is axis-2_1? It appears you are getting further
than I got. Are you executing the supplied wsdl2java.bat? Oh, are you
running with a self built version?I am getting really frustrated with
this as I have tried several different wsdl files and not a one of them
generates (emits)  the PortType classes. It looks like others have
gotten past this but perhaps they are using ADB rather than xmlbeans. I
sure hope they actually tested these samples.

Walt