axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2]How to debug webservices?
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2006 14:19:06 GMT
zhu jiang wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>     How could I debug webservices?I found it difficult to debug a
> deployed webservice.

If you have IDEA (sorry I don't know about Eclipse), you can do a remote
debug of your deployed web service easily.

On the configuration screen, click the Remote tab. On this tab are the
exact parameters you must pass to the JVM to be able to remotely debug.
Start tomcat using these parameters. Then start the debug session from IDEA.

If you wanna debug client, just send your requests thru tcpmon.

-- Chinthaka