axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jan Bauer Nielsen <...@dtv.dk>
Subject [Axis2] Yet another security/rampart question
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:08:39 GMT
Hi.

I'm still a novice concerning ws-security but I have been studying the
security sample from the axis2 distribution and I think I have a fair
understanding of how it works.

But now I am considering a use case where a number of clients each has
its ows certificate. This excludes me from using <encryptionUser> in the
server side services.xml.

So is it possible to set this dynamically from the service class to get
the response encrypted with the public key of the current client and how
would I go about doing it?

Kind regards,
--
Jan Bauer Nielsen
Center of Knowledge Technology, Technical Knowledge Center of Denmark